RockBoard MOD 2 V2 - All-in-One TRS, MIDI & USB Patchbay
The improved RockBoard® MODs V2 are simple all-in-one patchbays for RockBoard pedalboards with a new, refreshed design, and compact housing. Utilizing the MOD slot on all new RockBoards® (except the DUO series), they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient patchbay. With the RockBoard® MODs you can permanently connect your pedals underneath your board and organize all connections to and from your effects setup in one convenient module. The RockBoard® MODs provide a central access point from your instrument to your amp, as well as your power supply via IEC, and a 2.1 x 5.5 barrel thru power connector. The RockBoard® MOD 2 V2 is a pass-thru box especially designed for MIDI controlled amplifiers and devices, USB connections to a computer, or a sound card. The 4x TRS thru connections will also work great for true stereo setups with keyboards or synthesizers. It can also be used to run several pedals from your board through the effects loop of your amp, or as a central access point to your pedalboard via its 4x TRS thru connections.
- all-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 4 x 6,3 mm / ¼" TRS thru
- 2 x 5-pin DIN MIDI thru
- 1 x USB Type A thru
- 1 x DC 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- all connections mirrored on backside
- dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 57/64" x 3 11/32" x 1 27/32"
- dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 19/64" x 3 11/32" x 1 19/64"
- weight 420 g / 0.93 lbs
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench