RockBoard QuickMount Type I - Pedal Mounting Plate For Eventide H9
The RockBoard QuickMount System was designed to do away with sticky hook and loop tape that attracts dust and dirt and is a hassle to remove from your pedals. It fits perfectly in the RockBoard Slot Grid on our pedalboards and allows instant secure mounting of your pedals. The QuickMount plates are designed to screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and to be easily removable without any residue. The RockBoard QuickMount Type I was specially developed for the Eventide H9 effects pedal.
- QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plate for Eventide H9 effects pedal
- mounting hole distance (W x D): 104 mm (rear) / 108 mm (front) x 123 mm / 4 3/32" (rear) / 4 1/4" (front) x 4 27/32"
- safely mounts your effects pedals on RockBoard pedalboards
- replaces sticky hook and loop tape
- mounts on top of existing effects pedal back plates, removable without any residue
- no permanent modifications necessary
- made of carbon-reinforced composite plastic
- includes replacement mounting screws
- ROCKBOARD®, PEDALSAFE®, and QUICKMOUNT® are the trademarks of Warwick GmbH & Co. Music Equipment KG, which may be registered in one or several categories of goods with the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Some of the aforementioned trademarks may be registered in one or several categories of goods in certain other territories. This is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks of Warwick and specifically does not include any common law trademarks or service marks of Warwick. All other names and marks not mentioned herein are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.