RockBoard PedalSafe Type I - Protective Cover And RockBoard Mounting Plate For Eventide H9
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine condition. The flexible PedalSafe Type I Protective Cover and the QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plate fit for the Eventide H9 effects pedal. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and the RockBoard mounting plate (QuickMount). The RockBoard QuickMount system was designed to do away with sticky hook and loop tape that attracts dust and dirt and is a hassle to remove from your pedals. It fits perfectly in the RockBoard slot grid on our pedalboards and allows for instant secure mounting of your pedals. The QuickMount plates are designed to screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and to be easily removable without any residue.
- PedalSafe Protective Cover for Eventide H9 effect pedal
- includes QuickMount Pedal Mounting Plate Type I for RockBoard pedalboards and replacement mounting screws
- QuickMount mounting hole distance (W x D): 104 mm (rear) / 108 mm (front) x 123 mm / 4 3/32" (rear) / 4 1/4" (front) x 4 27/32"
- protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- safely mounts your effects pedals on RockBoard pedalboards
- no permanent modifications necessary
- ROCKBOARD®, PEDALSAFE®, and QUICKMOUNT® are the trademarks of Warwick GmbH & Co. Music Equipment KG, which may be registered in one or several categories of goods with the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Some of the aforementioned trademarks may be registered in one or several categories of goods in certain other territories. This is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks of Warwick and specifically does not include any common law trademarks or service marks of Warwick. All other names and marks not mentioned herein are the trade names, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.