RockBoard DUO 2.1, Pedalboard with ABS Case
The updated 2019 RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard® DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 4 to 7 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 470 mm / 18 1/2"
- depth 142 mm / 5 19/32"
- height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- weight 0.7 kg / 1.6 lbs.
- including ABS case
- weight ABS Case approx. 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs.
- interior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 505 x 180 x 120 mm / 19 7/8" x 7 1/16" x 4 3/4"
- exterior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 545 x 220 x 155 mm / 21 7/16" x 8 11/16" x 6 1/8"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- there may be a slight gap in the area between the lid and the bottom, this is not a reason for complaint
- Note: The ABS case is only intended for the transport of the pedalboard. The pedalboard should not be used inside the ABS case.