RockBoard DUO 2.0, Pedalboard with Gig Bag
The updated 2019 RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard® DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 3 to 5 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 318 mm / 12 33/64"
- depth 142 mm / 5 19/32"
- height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- weight 0.5 kg / 1.1 lbs.
- including gig bag
- weight gig bag approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs.
- interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 360 x 180 x 100 mm / 14 3/4" x 7 1/16" x 3 5/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties