RockBoard MOD 1 V2 - All-in-One TRS & XLR, IEC & Barrel Patchbay
The improved RockBoard® MODs V2 are simple all-in-one patchbays for RockBoard pedalboards with a new, refreshed design, and compact housing. Utilizing the MOD slot on all new RockBoards® (except the DUO series), they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient patchbay. With the RockBoard® MODs you can permanently connect your pedals underneath your board and organize all connections to and from your effects setup in one convenient module. The RockBoard® MODs provide a central access point from your instrument to your amp, as well as your power supply via IEC, and a 2.1 x 5.5 barrel thru power connector. The RockBoard® MOD 1 V2 is a pass-thru box especially designed for guitar and bass players. It can also be used to run several pedals from your board through the effects loop of your amp, or as a central access point to your pedalboard via its 4x TRS thru connections. The XLR thru connection can be used as signal output from your pedalboard to the console or PA.
- all-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 5 x 6,3 mm / ¼" TRS thru
- 1 x XLR thru (male front / female back)
- 1 x DC 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- all connections mirrored on backside
- dimensions excl. front plate (W x D x H): 160 x 60 x 33 mm / 6 19/64" x 2 23/64" x 1 19/64"
- dimensions of the front plate (W x H): 175 x 48 mm / 6 57/64" x 1 57/64"
- weight 450 g / 0.99 lbs
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench