RockBoard Professional ABS Case for RockBoard QUAD 4.1 Pedalboard
The Professional ABS Pedalboard Case is perfect matched to the respective pedalboard (not available for DUO 2.0) and the complement for the protection during the transport. The lightweight ABS shell has a unique honeycomb structure for increased stability. The lid is removable and fits like a hood over the pedalboard. Thanks to the flat lower shell, the pedalboard can be easily and quickly removed from the case. An all-around weld aluminum profile securely connects both elements and reduces twisting.
All Professional ABS Pedalboard Cases are lockable (international TSA 2 locks from TRES 3.2 to CINQUE 5.4) and have integrated wheels (from CINQUE 5.2 to 5.4) that make transport safer and simple.
- ABS Case for RockBoard® QUAD 4.1 pedalboard
- sturdy and lightweight ABS shell
- detachable lid padded with convoluted foam
- interior high-density EPS foam padding
- reinforced at all supporting edges
- surrounding aluminum locking profile
- 2 x draw latches (1 x TSA 2 lockable)
- 1 x metal handle
- 4 x rubber feet
- dimensions (interior): 495 x 365 x 160 mm (19 31/64” x 14 3/8” x 6 19/64”)
- dimensions (exterior): 530 x 420 x 195 mm (20 55/64” x 16 17/32” x 7 43/64”)
- weight: 3.2 kg (7.1 lbs.)
- Note: The ABS case is only intended for the transport of the pedalboard. The pedalboard should not be used inside the ABS case.