RockBoard Base Plate for Quad 4.2 - Universal Mounting Solution
The innovative Base Plate is a universal mounting solution, perfectly matched to the respective RockBoard® and provides a perfect extension of the board management for any application.
The completely flat, powder-coated black surface, made of lightweight 2.0 mm cold-rolled aluminum and completely warp-resistant, provides an additional level. The construction of the vertical support braces gives the Base Plate additional stability.
Using the holes in the slot design of the Base Plate´s surface, you can mount power supplies, effects, buffers, etc. by using our QuickMount® system, cable ties, or hook and loop tape. With a simple twist of the locking latches, the Base Plate can be opened in a flash.
No additional drill holes are required for quick and easy mounting, the appropriate mounting materials are of course included.
- universal mounting solution and base plate for the RockBoard QUAD 4.2 pedalboard
- offers clean cable routing, additional space and optimal protection for power supplies, effects, cables and more
- easy mounting, no additional drill holes required
- made of aluminum (material thickness: 2.0 mm / 5/64")
- powder coated black surface
- incl. all mounting accessories and tools
- dimensions (L x W): 605 x 324 mm / 23 13/16" x 12 3/4"
- weight: 890 g / 1.96 lbs